I made this for breakfast on the first warm summer-like day we had this year and I decided on that very day this would be my go-to summer breakfast. Then that summer weather up and left us…make it come back! :p
Problem is, when I went back to recreate what I made, I couldn’t. I mean, I knew all the ingredients I used but wasn’t exactly sure the proportions of each ingredient. Every time I went to make it again I created a different outcome and I every time it needed a different ingredient to be fine tuned.
Similar to a slushie, and depending on how long you wait before you drink/eat this Paleo Frappuccino you may or may not need to use a spoon. The longer you wait, the more the ice will melt and become more liquid over slushie-like consistency.
At the end you’ll find a nice coconut butter surprise at the bottom of the glass, don’t forget the spoon. :)
Who needs eggs when you’ve got this Paleo Frappuccino to break the fast?!
- 1 cup coffee, cold
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut concentrate
- Prepare coffee and let cool in the fridge. (OK I’m not gonna lie, Jeff prepares my coffee for me and I store my leftover coffee in the fridge to use for a smoothie, like this one.)
- Add coffee, ice, cinnamon and coconut concentrate to a blender.
- Crush ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into large pint glasses, eat with a spoon and slurp in the sun.
- Enjoy! :)
More Non-Egg Paleo Breakfasts
Note: This recipe is in no way associated with or endorsed by Starbucks. Heck, they don’t even have coconut concentrate as an option.