I am, silly :)
Hey there and welcome. How exciting that you want to know more about me.
First off, I’m not a big fan of writing but here are some tweet-sized facts about me.
- I manage projects for Spyr Media and shoot people at six4eleven.
- Jeff and I have been living Primal since 2009 and I love to be creative in the kitchen and cook Paleo / Primal meals.
- I released my first Paleo cookbook on September 5th, 2012.
- I love traveling with my husband Jeff but our travel blog has been neglected for bigger and better things.
- WARRIOR workouts and triathlon training keep me moving each day. I plan to complete my first olympic distance triathlon during the summer of 2013.
- We embrace minimalism and try to live a meaningful life through our experiences and on our own terms, not through our stuff.
- You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest where I typically post Paleo Porn, photos from our travels and probably a pic or two of Alpha. Come say hello :)
- I taught High School Algebra for six years before I decided to make a big change and leave the profession all together.
- I was a baton twirler for almost 20 years, starting at age 5. I’m the reason my high school has a drill team and also why the current members are allowed to twirl fire baton at each football game.
A little secret about me, I’ve always wanted to be Miss America!
Wanna know more? Just ask :)