Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Paleo Game Day Recipes to Bring the Sports Bar Home
Authors: Marla & Jeff Sarris
Released: 01/24/15 (2nd Edition)
Length: 236 pages
Length: 236 pages
Reviews: Goodreads, Amazon
The only 100% Paleo Sports Bar is as close as your kitchen.
Whether game day, fight night or just a beautiful Saturday afternoon, Pigskin Paleo’s arsenal of mouthwatering grain-free, gluten-free, and legume-free recipes are a guaranteed win for you and your team.
With Pigskin Paleo party planning has never been easier.
Inside You’ll Find Over 70 Paleo Game Day Recipes Including:
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Chorizo Poppers
- Ground Beef Paleo Popcorn
- Dipping Sliders
- Paleo Mayo
- Paleo Ranch Dressing
- Crispy Potato Wedges
- Spicy Mustard Coleslaw
- Duck Fat Shoestring Sweet Potato Fries
- Paleo Pizza
- Rubbed & Seasoned Wings
- Slippery Wings
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Apple Pie in a Bowl
- Monster Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
Along with thoughtful notes and tips on how to follow your own paleo diet you’ll also find:
- A focus on whole, real foods with over 70 Paleo recipes inspired by your favorite sports bar.
- Every recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, legume-free, and industrial oil-free.
- Shopping tips to more effectively navigate the grocery store and guidance for choosing the occasional packaged items such as olives, sausage, and artichoke hearts.
- Recommendations for finding and sourcing grass-fed beef, grass-fed bison, pasture-raised chicken, pasture-raised pork, lard, butter, and everything else you’ll need to upgrade your diet.
- From hamburgers to wings to fries to chili, your favorite stadium foods are unhealthy no more.
- Whether you or your guests are following a nut-free, egg-free, dairy-free, nightshade-free, sugar-free, or vegetarian paleo diet the handy Dietary Restrictions Guide helps you easily navigate your recipe options.
- Game Day Menus and Shopping Lists to make your party planning a cinch.
Marla and Jeff Sarris, authors of the popular paleo blog Paleo Porn (paleoporn.net), have lost over 90 lbs since transitioning to the paleo lifestyle in 2009. In Pigskin Paleo they share their story along with some of their favorite paleo party recipes so you too can upgrade your life.
Life’s too short to be unfulfilled and undernourished. Together let’s eat great food and lead lives worth living.
What is Gumroad? And why is the ebook sold there?
Gumroad is a spectacular ecommerce platform. I (Jeff) fell in love with it once I started tinkering around. Expect future books and products to be sold there as well :)
Out of all the purchase options Gumroad will give you the most for your money. You’ll get PDF (cross-platform), ePub (Nook, Kobo, iOS, Android), and Mobi (Kindle) files for use on the platform of your choice.
Can I read Pigskin Paleo on my Kindle?
Of course! The easiest way to do this is to buy Pigskin from Amazon. But if you want more bang for your buck we’ve included a Mobi file in the Gumroad Ebook Bundle along with PDF and ePub files. All you’ll need to do is send Pigskin Paleo.mobi to your Kindle.
How do I read the Mobi file from the Gumroad Ebook Bundle on my Kindle?
Follow this tutorial to send the Pigskin Paleo.mobi file to your Kindle.
How do I read Pigskin on my Kobo?
The simplest way is to buy directly from Kobo. But if you want more bang for your buck you can use this tutorial to send a PDF or ePub file from the Gumroad Ebook Bundle directly to your Kobo.
Should I purchase the paperback, the ebook, or directly from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Kobo?
This of course depends on your preference, but if you want to get the most bang for your buck the Gumroad Ebook Bundle will be your best bet. A Gumroad purchase will also give us the most buck – Amazon and the rest take a larger percentage of profits than Gumroad.