Have you ever noticed how green cabbage looks more white than green? Green cabbage is the base of this Paleo White Salad.
With only 5 ingredients, this is a pretty convenient salad that can be served to a large crowd by increasing the amounts.
A perfect salad to serve for outdoor BBQ’s and parties alike.
Or a quick snack to have on hand or serve as a side dish.
You’ll find that no dressing is necessary. If you try this salad out, let me know what you think.
- 4 organic eggs, hard boiled
- 2 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup english cucumber, diced
- 1 organic Granny Smith apple, minced
- sea salt, to taste
- If you haven’t already prepared the hard boiled eggs, add them to a small saucepan covered with water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- While eggs are going, chop cabbage and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Dice cucumber and add to cabbage.
- Halve the apple then thinly slice, chop into matchsticks and finally mince the apple and add to the cabbage & cucumber.
- Season with 2-3 pinches of sea salt.
- Mix to combine.
- Taste whether more salt is needed and serve.
- Enjoy! :)