When you want to serve something different for breakfast, reach for this Avocado Salmon Breakfast Salad.
It’s quick and easy, especially if you pre-wash and pre-cut your vegetables.
I clean, chop and store my veggies in Pyrex containers as soon as I bring them home from the grocery store to save time when I want to throw a salad like this together and serve.
It will only take you a few minutes to grab and go. And don’t underestimate the power of a Paleo salad for breakfast! :)
Avocado Salmon Breakfast Salad
- 1/3 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups mixed organic greens
- 4 radishes, sliced
- pomegranate seeds
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- avocado oil
- garlic salt and coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Wash and plate the mixed greens.
- Sprinkle cucumber, avocado, onion and radishes over the top.
- Add pomegranate seeds to the top - they give that extra added dessert flavor.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper then drizzle avocado oil all around.
- Finally layer two slices per plate of smoked salmon on top.
- Serve with some fresh cut fruit (blueberries, raspberries, mandarin oranges, etc.) on the side.
- Enjoy! :)