When you want something different in the morning reach for a salad for breakfast! It’s quick and easy, especially if you pre-wash and pre-cut your vegetables, then it will only take you a few minutes to grab and go.
Avocado Salmon Breakfast Salad
- 1/3 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups mixed organic greens
- 4 radishes, sliced
- pomegranate seeds
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- avocado oil
- garlic salt and coarse ground black pepper, to taste
Directions Makes 2 servings
- Wash and plate the mixed greens.
- Sprinkle cucumber, avocado, onion and radishes over the top.
- Add pomegranate seeds to the top – they give that extra added dessert flavor.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper then drizzle avocado oil all around.
- Finally layer two slices per plate of smoked salmon on top.
- Serve with some fresh cut fruit (blueberries, raspberries, mandarin oranges, etc.) on the side
- Enjoy! :)