A few months back I cooked up some Lava Lake Lamb recipes to provide them new photos and some have already been featured on their blog but this Paleo Beef and Spinach Throw Together, which they referred to as Joe’s Special, has yet to make an appearance. For a quick dinner (that also makes for easy leftovers for breakfast or lunch) give this one a try.
Some days I have a whole bunch on my mind and really nothing much to say. This is one of those days, so I’ll just let the food do all the talking.
I’m still planning for the pageant, which is almost exactly a month away and I’ve been busy cooking up a storm in the kitchen this week.
What’s been on your Paleo plate lately? :)
Paleo Beef and Spinach Throw Together
- 1 tablespoon grassfed butter
- 2 lbs grassfed ground beef
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups organic spinach
- 4-6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Heat butter in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Add beef and cooking, stirring often, until browned.
- Add onions, garlic and mushrooms and reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in salt, nutmeg, pepper, oregano and spinach. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Add beaten eggs and reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, just until eggs are softly set.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy! :)