I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “it’s five o’clock somewhere”…well I’m gonna change it up because this Paleo cherry (not-so-green) smoothie is so good. Even though we’re in the middle of winter I’m gonna have to say, it’s warm somewhere. So drink up and enjoy!
We’ve had a pretty mild winter so far but it really doesn’t matter once the cold and snow comes. It’s hard to remember November & December were so mild this year. I mean I was still wearing shorts and sandals a couple months ago.
In the summer I tend to make more smoothies but one of my favorites has a frozen cherry base, like this one. So if you want to pretend like it’s warm out and you’re sitting on the beach with a fruity Paleo drink just climb under a blanket and drink this smoothie.
Cherry Not-So-Green Smoothie
- 1 6oz bag frozen cherries
- 2 cups organic spinach
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1-2 cups whole milk (coconut milk, almond milk or water)
- 3 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
Directions Makes 3 servings
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Process until fully combined.
- Pour into glasses, top with a mint leaf and serve.
- Enjoy! :)