Set it and forget it. This recipe is so quick you can prepare it during halftime of the (insert your non-Packers team name here) game and you’ll have food ready before the 3rd quarter ends. These Chipotle Paleo Chicken Thighs with roasted green beans and garlic makes for the perfect one-dish meal.
And you can save on dishes if you simply eat right off the baking sheet. Who cares about manners…make enough to share and have everyone dig in. Just be sure to serve a side of napkins and you’re all good. ;)
Typically I’m not a fan of posting recipes that have very specialized ingredients in them because I’d like for anyone who comes across my recipes to be able to get up and go to the kitchen and make them. However, this was so quick and easy plus delicious, I just had to share.
I seasoned these chicken thighs with chipotle salt but don’t you fret. If you don’t have chipotle salt hanging around the pantry, just create your own using a mixture of cayenne pepper and sea salt.
If you give this recipe a try, let me know how it goes for ya! :)
Paleo Porn Events this week
If you’re in Chicago on Wednesday October 14th be sure to head over to Navy Pier and say hey! I’ll be at the ILA Author Showcase.
If you haven’t yet taken advantage of the Harvest Your Health ebook bundle, or you think it’s too good to be true…truth is, if you wait too long it will be. This one time bundle will expire in less than 24 hours so if you’re curious about any single book listed it’s absolutely worth the price for the amount of ebooks, discounts and meal plans that are included. Plus, don’t forget to check out the 57 product giveaway, nothing’s better than free. :)
Be sure to head over to the Harvest Your Health page to check out all the details.
Chipotle Paleo Chicken Thighs
- 1.5lbs chicken thighs
- 1-2 tablespoons chipotle salt
- 1-2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup green beans, ends trimmed
- 10-14 cloves garlic, whole with skins on
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Place chicken thighs on a rimmed baking sheet. Cover the top of the chicken thighs with chipotle salt and paprika.
- Lay green beans and whole garlic cloves along the sides of the chicken. Season with leftover paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and take the skins off the cloves of garlic.
- Plate chicken, green beans, roasted garlic (or just put down a hotplate and eat off the baking sheet) and serve.
- Enjoy! :)