There are a few different Paleo bread recipes that I’ve been meaning to test and this was the first on my list.
I used this basic Paleo bread to make Prosciutto Apple Crostini, open face AB&J (Almond-Butter and pumpkin Jelly) sandwiches.
And I also served it on the side with Seafood Sofrito.
Basic Paleo Bread Loaf From Paleo Comfort Foods
- 3.5 cups almond flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Enjoy! :)